Saturday 21 July 2018

Rita Dominic, Ireti Doyle, RMD, others storm N10million white wedding of Olu Jacobs and Joke Silva’s son


Lagos hosted top celebrities in the movie industry as son of veteran Nollywood stars Olu Jacobs and Joke Silva, Olusoji married his woman, Boma Douglas today. We brought you some first photos HERE.

Top stars like Ufoma McDermott, Kate Henshaw, Ireti Doyle, Monalisa Chinda, Hilda Dokubo, Lala Akindoju, RMD and others were guests at the star studded event.
The highlight of the event was the display of love and affection between the parents of the groom, Olu Jacobs and Joke Silva.
She also disclosed how she met Soji saying “I met Soji in Lagos. I have known his mother for like 5 years because I have worked with her in quite a few projects, so based on that relationship.
I got to know the rest of the family members, which includes Soji, his brothers, and his father. We started dating in 2016 when I graduated from the college and went to Lagos for my NYSC.”
Here are more photos from the white wedding:

No comments:

Post a Comment