Sunday 29 July 2018

I was so foolish I quarreled with my wife for giving me girls – Omisore


A former member of the Lagos State House of Assembly and advertising professional, Ipoola Omisore, has revealed how he once fought his wife for giving birth to only girls.

.
.
In an interview with Punchng, when asked if his first child’s gender was what he initially wanted, he said: “I belonged to one of the foolish men who believed in the male children. .
.
That day, I was happy because I didn’t care what the gender was. Later, I got more girls and I became sad. I turned against my wife who was now late. I was angry that she gave me girls. .
.
But on reflection today, I have 15 children; 13 graduates, one undergraduate and a young boy. I want to say that in terms of care, answering to needs and having passion for one’s parents, none can beat the girls. .
.
All my boys like me but not five per cent near that of my girls. For men, who are still foolish like I was, I advise them to have a rethink. It’s proven that female children love their fathers more than their mothers, while the males are closer to their mothers.”

No comments:

Post a Comment