Monday 30 July 2018

A Nigerian hairdresser has cried out for help after she was tricked to leave her job in Nigeria and travel to Oman to seek greener pasture.




A Nigerian hairdresser has cried out for help after she was tricked to leave her job in Nigeria and travel to Oman to seek greener pasture. However, on getting to Oman, she was turned into a slave.  
In the video making the rounds on social media, the lady who spoke in Yoruba, said Brother Tope told her that her handwork is more valuable outside Nigeria and that if she leaves, she would make a lot of money, However when she got to Oman, she was turned into a slave.
''I was deceived to come down here to work but didn't know I was coming to do the job of 4 people. I'm presently ill but not allowed to get myself treated. My children have lost their father & I'm scared they would lose their mother too. Help me, I don't want to die''she said
Below is what the twitter user who shared the video online wroteVideo: Nigerian hairdresser cries out for help after a certain Video: Nigerian hairdresser cries out for help after a certain
Video: Nigerian hairdresser cries out for help after a certain
Watch a video of her weeping as she called for help below

No comments:

Post a Comment