Wednesday 24 October 2018

Twitter Users have a lot to say about Wizkid & Tiwa Savage’s “Fever” Video

Man. Have you seen the video to Wizkid‘s “Fever” featuring Tiwa Savage? Everywhere stew!

Twitter users have gone wild after the video was released early this morning. People can’t stop talking. Or tweeting.
There are those who love the video. There are those who hate it. Those who think it was a PR stunt. Those who think it was an insult to TeeBillz.
Wizkid, Tiwa Savage, Fever and TeeBillz are currently the top four trending topics in Nigeria.
Check out the tweets below:
Tiwa has brought sexy back!!! I so much love this. no kitten heels in sight. Pure sexy stuff
Tiwa and Wizkid seem to be enjoying the publicity that surrounds their chemistry and they are really making so much out of it. Whether there’s something going on or not, this is great marketing strategy for both brands. Everywhere STEW🤮
Teebillz: Wizkid is my kid bro, he can’t do anything with my Tiwa. Donjazzy will never allow that.

Wizkid: Hold my beer 🍺
Man dem😂😂 ... Wizkid and tiwa just be acting like nothing happened ... We are watching you from the high places
What concerns me in that video is Tiwa. Damn, her Ghana weaving was fire! 🔥🔥🔥
Teebillz: i know my bro! My lil bro wiz cant do that! Donjazzy will not allow that!

Tiwa & Wiz:

No comments:

Post a Comment