Sunday 26 August 2018

Linda Ikeji’s staff, Ukpaa, accused of raping and disvirgining model at 16



TV presenter/model Emilia Samuel has accused Linda Ikeji’s staff, Theo Ukpaa, of taking her virginity and raping her at the age of 16
The beautiful and married young lady who was naive as a teen recounted on the painful memory which was brought back to her upon reports that he got married last week


Sharing the incident, she wrote;
Here’s what happened to me years back, I forgot about it partially and I ran into his page last week when he got married and the memories came back. He was working at @soundcityafrica as at when it happened and he presently works at @officiallindaikeji please kindly read before you judge and I know most models can attest to this. Pleaseeeee help me repost this @instablog9ja @tundeednut @stelladimokokorkus @ijeomadaisy @bellanaijaonline @olorisupergal @nigerianwomendiary @generalwayne @chinnysblogng thank you. This is the guy I’m talking about @theoukpaa





Meanwhile upon the claim of Emilia Samuel, the accused man has opted to make his social media accounts private

No comments:

Post a Comment