Wednesday 30 May 2018

Uche Pedro’s twins are all grow up now (photos). Uche Pedro is the CEO of the popular Bellanaija



Hours ago, Femi Pedro, husband of Uche Pedro of Bellanaija shared a family portrait with the caption “The biggest blessing God can give you is a happy and loving family. I’m thankful to have Uche and my adorable children by my side as I celebrate my birthday today.”

You will recall that some months back, Uche shared a throwback photo of when she was pregnant of the twins with the caption “#ThrowbackThursday to when I was a beautiful pregnant with twins lady 😍
Seriously though, I was one of the glowing ones.
Getting pregnant was very difficult but pregnancy for the most part was amazing. A reminder that life is far from perfect but gratitude for the blessings is major key.
As always, praying for anyone hoping for a bundle of joy. As your heart desires, the blessings will come sooner than you even imagine. Just like that. Amen.”

No comments:

Post a Comment