Monday 28 May 2018

Hushpuppi asked Kemi Olunloyo to Apologise to Linda Ikeji before I can give her financial assistance



Hushpuppi has replied the request by Kemi Olunloyo who recently asked him for financial assistance. Kemi had requested for his help after many fans called her out for her constant attack of Linda Ikeji who once helped bail her out from prison by donating a 100k.

In a social media post, Kemi Olunloyo called on the Dubai based Nigerian big boy to make some donations to help her battle mental disorder.
She wrote:
“It’s his dressing that pops my eyes open. The one and only @hushpuppi. Come and beat BEAT #lindaikeji’s 100k donation to Aunty Kemi’s prison and mental disorder ISH.
Caught Hush puppi fighting someone online about all my palava calling out the person and I heard the phrase “Aunty Kemi’s ish”
Love your style Ray. Hope to hear from you soon. Account details 3020832750 First Bank NOT second bank o. That one na Linda’s bank. Second na “Ikeji” in Yoruba. Abeg fake people don’t come begging me for school fees when I see HP’s alert.”
Hushpuppi to Kemi Olunloyo: Apologize to Linda Ikeji before I can give you money
However, the reply she got from Hushpuppi is not quite what she expected. According to him, Kemi can only get his financial assistance if she apologizes to Linda Ikeji.

No comments:

Post a Comment