Monday 4 June 2018

Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90 Year Old White Man Slams Her Critics

 


The Ghanaian lady who has been married to the white man for over 13-years shared a loved-up photo of both of them sharing a kiss and wrote:
“Only God Can Judge Me.

I Always Step Out With My Husband To Witness So Mind Your Business Those Hypocrites in Gh Trying To Judge With My Beach Wear.
God Bless My Husband For Supporting My Ministry. ?????
Am Enjoying The Sun Whilst It Last.
Go to the Seafront In Kaba And Slits To Win Souls”

See more photos of the couple below.
                                 
                                         
                                 
                         
                                Ghanaian lady married to a 90 year old white man slams her critics 

No comments:

Post a Comment