Thursday 15 November 2018

Billionaire wife, Fifi Umenyiora celebrates her husband, Dilly on his 40th birthday



Fifi Umenyiora, the wife to Billionaire businessman, Okwudili Umenyiora is celebrating the man in her life as he clocks 40 today
With a stunning photo and endearing words, the beautiful lady revealed that despite her luxurious lifestyle, wealth and assets, her husband is her favorite and best accessory.
In her words;


‘to the love of my life. My favorite and best accessory. My clyde, my king, man In a Gazillion, king of scorpios, daddy zaddy, man called Dilly!. Osinanwataburuogaranya 1 of Ogbunike, I thank God for your life.
You are a blessed man, no weapon fashioned against you shall prosper, may God continue to lead you, protect you in all your endeavors. With this milestone. May God grant you peace and love beyond your wildest Imaginations. HAPPY 40TH BIRTHDAY BAE!!I Love you’.

No comments:

Post a Comment