Thursday 24 November 2016

How To Make Over $500 A Day Online

First off, before I tell you anything. I’m going to introduce myself, and tell you a little bit about whom I was before I struck online GOLD….


My name is Franco, and just like you; I wanted a way to make LOTS of money online. However, I didn’t JUST want to make LOTS of money online; I wanted to make LOTS of money online 100% FREE with absolutely no payments.

7 years ago, I was an internet “newbie” when it came to online money-making. I knew absolutely nothing, and when I say nothing; I mean NOTHING. So you know what I did?... I fell into pretty much every get-rich-quick scheme there is out there, losing 1,000’s of Dollars, and going deeply into debt. Every program I purchased and signed up for TOLD ME TO MY FACE, that I could get…rich…quick! And you know what? They Were All Lying! Every single one (and I’m talking 100’s of programs) didn’t earn me a penny. 

I lost hope. I gave up. I felt like I was stuck in the hole; and just couldn’t get out. 1000’s of Dollars in debt, all from this stupid idea of making money online. I concluded that it was impossible to make money (let-alone lots of money) online. So I gave up, put my computer away, and QUIT.

How My Life Changed…

Still deeply in debt, having not touched my computer in 3 years; MY LIFE CHANGED... I remember the exact date actually; November 26th, 2011. This was the day when my life made a 180 Degree turn for the better. Let me explain…
I was sitting on my living room sofa, eating my Lays® Potato Chips (my favorite chips by the way), when I get a phone call from my best friend; Mark Brown. Mark and I had met each other 15 years ago, so he knew all about my debt and internet struggles. He called me up saying “Franco! Franco! You’ve got to see this! I made money! Are you available now!?” I had no idea what he was talking about, but he sounded really excited about something; so 10 minutes later, Mark showed up at my front door with nothing but his laptop in his hand. 

He comes inside and we both have a seat; I’m curious more than ever to find what in the world he’s so excited about. And he tells me that he has MADE MONEY ONLINE! I didn’t believe him; Not One Bit. I couldn’t be more skeptical and negative about anything having to do with the internet… Because it had in fact ruined my life… Or so I thought. So I explained to Mark that I wanted NOTHING to do with online-money making, because it created nothing but problems for me. Mark soon figured out that nothing he did would change my mind; So he opened his laptop and said “Franco…….LOOK!”….

Mark had his PayPal® Account opened, and he had a payment of $20 addressed to him by a company called Zip Nada Zilch (ZNZ). Mark told me he didn’t spend a penny to earn this $20. This is when my eyes widened, and I suddenly became very interested in what exactly all this was about. I knew it couldn’t be a SCAM because it’s FREE! Mark didn’t spend anything, yet he made $20. Mark also told me there was no catch or up sells! This was extremely hard for me to believe, but if it is FREE, then why in the world should I be worried!? I looked Mark straight in the face and demanded he explained this to me…

My First 20 Dollars…100% FREE…

So Mark explained the program to me, and it in fact was 100% FREE, with no catch or up sells. So he convinced me to sign-up, and I made my first $20 in my FIRST day! And better yet, I didn’t even spend a penny! I couldn’t believe it! I was so excited… I can’t even put it into words. I learned that it is possible to make money online…100% FREE!

The program paid me via my PayPal account in $20 increments, and I began earning about once a day… Then twice a day… Then I was earning well over $100 a day after using this super simple program for only a year! I couldn’t believe it… COLD HARD CASH! ALL MINE! And it was so easy! I continue to use this program, and to this day I make well over $500 a day from it!

My life is so so so much better than it was 7 years ago; I have Financial Freedom, and not only have I lessened my debt, but I have completely eliminated it. Since then, I’ve gotten married to the love of my life Kim, have had 3 kids (Anthony, Joseph, and Kyle), and enjoy going on vacations and doing the things I never thought were possible before Mark gave me that life changing phone call. Now, I want to share my success with you, and I PROMISE; You Can Do It. I will be here walking you through each simple step of the program (the same steps Mark walked me through), as your mentor, answering any questions you have and changing your life $20 at a time. Just follow the 3 simple steps below, and I guarantee your life will change drastically, just as mine had.

The 3 Simple Steps That Will Change Your Life…

1.)          Sign up for a FREE account (Click the link here) at “ZNZ One”. Be sure to click on the PayPal® option, because this is how you will be paid in $20 increments. (You can sign up for a FREE PayPal® later if you do not already have one.) Be sure to input your REAL information, otherwise the payments won’t go through properly.

2.)          Complete ONE credit worth of offers on the Offers Page. You can do a FREE Credit Report (or another FREE offer) or if you do a paid offer; I will pay you $5 out of my pocket to cover the cost. Just pick and complete one credit worth of offers and you are qualified into the program for LIFE! You will only have to do this ONCE... Now You Can Make Some Money!

3.)          Start referring people using the referral link that the program will give you. It’s super simple to refer people since they don’t have to pay anything to join the program and start making money. You can refer a friend, cousin, ANYONE! They’ll be more than glad after you change their life by referring them to the program, just as I’m helping to change yours.

How You Can Contact Me Today…Or Whenever…

That’s right! Look at me as your friend and mentor who will always be there for you. Just shoot me an email at talkwithfranco@gmail.com, and I will reply personally to any questions in which you may have. (Even if you just want to say hi!). I love to hear from the people I’ve helped, and whose lives I’ve helped changed. Just follow the 3 Simple Steps and you will be one of them. It is my promise and guarantee to you.


What Other People Have To Say… And RESULTS!

Now I don’t want you to just take my word for it, but all the others who have followed the 3 Simple Steps I provided above. Below is a list of what other people have had to say about this life-changing program, along with their own snapshot of the cold hard cash in their PayPal® account.

No comments:

Post a Comment